- The Boundary Bay Cedar Dust Trail Day is this Sunday, April 8 at 9 am. If beer, food and mountain biking trails sound like a good way to spend your weekend, meet at the South Lake Padden parking lot at 9 am. More details can be found on the Boundary Bay Instagram.
- You can now find Gruff brews on tap at your favorite late night spot, the Horseshoe Cafe!
- Tomorrow, Saturday April 7, you can celebrate one of your favorite neighborhood breweries at the Kulshan Anniversary Party. From 2-10 pm at the Sunnyland taproom, you can find all kinds of festivities like games, food and the new can release for the Imperial IPA No. 3.
- Twin Sisters Brewing is hosting an event at Elizabeth Station tonight at 5 pm to showcase their three new collaboration beers with Aslan Brewing, Chuckanut Brewery and Menace Brewing. Help welcome them into the Bellingham beer community by coming by for a pint!
- Structures Brewing is releasing Vivid in cans tomorrow.
Concurrent #1 Barrel-Aged Brown Ale with Black Currant
This garnet-colored ale was aged for 5 months in oak barrels and then for an additional 3 months with black currants. Layers of dark chocolate, espresso, vanilla, and fruit preserves ride tandem with mild acidity, tannins and a moderate dose of cattle barn funk.
GRUFF Brewing Co
Glass Beach Pale
This hazy balanced pale ale is made with Idaho 7 and Mosaic hops. Plus it has a good portion of Ekuanot hop hash as well as malt from Skagit Valley Malting as always. This pale is 6.3% ABV.
Kulshan Brewing Co.
Coffee Milk Stout
This rich and creamy stout is a collaboration with Fidalgo Coffee Roasters. It has flavors of coffee and dark chocolate and light notes of roast.
Hopfen, meaning “hop” in German, and Weisse, a traditional German wheat beer style, combine to make an all-star brew: HopfenWeisse! This dreamy style fusion is the creation of Tom Speca, winner of the Bellingham Homebrewers Guild’s annual competition, Best of the Bay. Pairing the wonderful esters, silky body and orange glow of a traditional wheat beer with tropical hop flavors and aromatics of boutique hops, this brew is a blast of flavor unlike anything else!
Illuminati Brewing Company
Brew World Order German Pilsner
Rich Pilsner malt flavor, firm white and persistent lacy head, mild bitterness, and a crisp noble hop aroma. This may be Illuminati’s best beer yet!
Dark Haggen Porter
This new porter is named after Menace’s Merdian St. neighbor, and like it’s name is dark yet….approachable.
Irish It Were Redder
Irish Ale, Patagonian Crystal, and a touch of English Roasted malts get the groove going along with Styrian Goldings and the most exotic hop of them all, Fuggle.