Our email list is the first to hear about new local brewery openings, breaking news, exclusive gear deals & general craft greatness. Infrequent and always full of beer. Sign up here.
- Wander Brewing releases it’s Melvin Brewing Imperial Red collaboration today. Limit is one case per customer.
- Chuckanut dropped us a line. They have one keg of their collaboration brew with Holy Mountain on tap. Kinda keeping it on the downlow because there’s so little. Shhh! Might even be gone! It’s an oak fermented Weizenbock. 8.5%. Fermented with classic Weisse strain from Germany in a French oak cognac tank. No growlers. Only served in a tulip glass.
- Only one week until Bellingham Beer Week 2017! A few key Bellingham Beer Week events to make note of
- Aslan Brewing won the Strong Community Sustainability Champion Award from Sustainable Connections.
- The award goes to “a local company that actively engages our community, leads by example, and gives back. They are passionate collaborators and share their knowledge with others.”
- Chuckanut is offering tours of it’s second location, South Nut tomorrow!
- Structures Brewing is releasing “Endless Bummer” for Bellingham Beer Week. It’s a 4.5% Pale Ale hopped with Amarillo and Motueka. It’ll be on tap for the BBW Local Kickoff!
- Kulshan Brewing released its Oak Aged Barleywine in 500ml bottles and they should be on shelves soon!
- Gruff Brewing is releasing an Oyster Stout at Taylor Shellfish tomorrow, 3pm. It was brewed with Taylor Shellfish oysters. It’ll be paired with oysters on the half shell.
- The date of June 15th, has been rumored as the opening date for Melvin. But – BUT – that’s a rumor from a few sources. Could be October 15th. We all know how this goes.
Made with Motueka hops, distinctive notes of fresh crushed citrus, “Mojito” lime character, lively lemon and lime tones with background hints of tropical fruit. With Copeland from Skagit Valley Malting.