Our email list is the first to hear about new local brewery openings, breaking news, exclusive gear deals & general craft greatness. Infrequent and always full of beer. Sign up here.
- It’s National Beer Day! Raise a pint of beer…to beer, I guess. It’s basically like every day for you, but it has a title.
- Have you seen the Bellingham Beer Week 2017 events calendar? I’m not sure how you’ll make it to all of them, but there’s even more being scheduled this moment.
- Checkout a few of these events, including the Tap Trail Challenge at Whole Foods Market!
- Wander Brewing released this year’s version of their GABF and World Beer Cup winning Wild Warehouse Barrel-Aged Farmhouse Ale. It’s available in 500mls and on draft.
- Chuckanut’s Vienna Lager is back on tap.
- Structures Brewing’s Summer Hours have started
- Mon – 4-9
- Tues – Closed
- Wed – Closed
- Thurs – 4-10
- Fri – 4-10
- Sat – 1-9
- Sun – 1-7
Aslan Brewing Company
Maiden Voyage Pale Ale
5.2% ABV // 36 IBU // 1.050 OG
medium body + floral + dry
Fresh crushed flowers, lightly fruity with a mineral-like bitterness that finishes soft, but dry. Highly approachable and sessionable, a brew of this ilk can be enjoyed by casual and craft beer lovers alike. This is the first beer produced on our new brewhouse, and is aptly named to signify the first of many voyages on our newly christened brewing vessel.
Hops: Ahtanum, Bravo, Chinook, Palisade
Malt: 2 Row Pale, Oats, Un-malted Wheat, Wheat