- Some of your favorite Bellingham breweries are participating in Seattle Beer Week! Aslan made the official SBW19 beer, the Washington Gold Pils. Aslan and Chuckanut are also part of Pilsner Fest at AltStadt in Seattle this Sunday at 3 pm. Pilsners from both breweries as well as Reuben’s face off against Oregon pilsners like Pfriem, Wayfinder and Heater Allen. Don’t miss it if you find yourself in the 206!
- Illuminati has their happy hour dialed in! If you’re ready for a beer or a snack Monday through Friday from 2-5, check out their simple, affordable (2 for $5 sliders!!!!!!) and tasty new happy hour menu. Details are available on their Instagram.
- Structures released a the newest batch of FUZZ, their flagship beer, this week– If you love FUZZ like the rest of us, make sure you get it while it’s fresh.
- Lost Giant’s Cider infusion for this week is a guava-infused dry cider! Sweet, tropical, and refreshing characteristics layered on top of the dry cider’s existing deliciousness. Don’t miss it.
- Lynden! Overflow Taps is opening their Lynden location early for the Skookum Kids Cornhole Classic. It’s open to the public and a $5 suggested donation. Live music, a 50/50 raffle, mimosas and beer for a good cause!
Aslan Brewing Co.
Washington Gold Pils
This Pilsener style lager has a rich smooth taste, brewed with pure Whatcom County water and only the finest German malt and Moteuka hops. Naturally brewed the hard way: we used old world techniques rarely found in brewing these days. The decoction mashing, natural carbonation and long slow aging ensure that this is no down stream beer. For an authentic lager, brewed slowly and naturally, reach for a Washington Gold – this one goes to 11.
Boundary Bay Brewery
This kettle-soured berliner-style Weiss is brewed to complement summertime’s easy living. A hefty dry-hop of Citra® gives this refreshing sessionable seasonal a powerful citrusy punch. On tap now through summer.
Ginger Peach Blonde
An April Brews Day Classic! This golden-hued, light-bodied ale is made with freshly grated ginger that punctuates the peach and floral aromas with a spicy finish.
Illuminati Brewing Co.
Augusta Hazy IPA
This was brewed with a heaping pile of Citra, Columbus, Mandarina Bavaria, and Loral, then dry hopped with Lemondrop. Notes of citrus and tropical fruits make this the perfect summer sipper!
This crisp and clean lager showcases a bright Pilsner malt brought to us by our friends at @skagitvalleymalting . A very easy drinker that should be enjoyed on a sunny patio!
Truth or Dare Citra Pale
This spicy local favorite is BACK just in time for the sunshine! Get it while it’s hot (literally).
Hibiscus Lime FUZZ
There is a very limited amount of this specialty FUZZ one-off available today when Structures opens at 3 pm. Hurry quick before it leaves us forever.