- Mark your calendars now, June is a big month of anniversary’s for your favorite places for a pint. Aslan celebrates 5 years on June 1,
- Goods Local Brews is hosting their first anniversary party on June 1, and Lost Giants Cider turns 1 on June 15th. Congratulations to all and thank you for providing Bellingham with delicious fermented beverages!
- Today is your last chance for Death Cab/Odesza tickets from Lost Giants, go grab a pint (better do it early!) and be entered in the raffle for two tickets to tomorrow’s show at Civic Stadium!
- Aslan Depot started their happy hour this week! Enjoy $1 off pints and glasses of wine and $5 off bottles of wine from 3-6 every single day.
- Lost Giants’ infusion this week is Rhubarb Ginger-infused Dry Cider! Get it before its gone.
GRUFF Brewing Co.
This super crisp and refreshing beer is everything you want in the sun. Perfect for enjoying in GRUFF’s awesome outdoor seating area looking over the bay!
Loaded up with lots oats, wheat, Crystal hops and lots of Sage. Both beers are made with different varieties of @skagitvalleymalting.
Oona’s Fairy IPA
Light coloured, full bodied, upfront citrusy, dank and slightly resinous!
Stones Throw Brewery
Ricochet Hazy IPA
Highly aromatic and juicy, Ricochet is dry hopped with a heavy dose of Citra and Mosaic. Find grapefruit and tangerine flavors swirling in the floral haze, with a relaxed bitterness in the finishing taste.
“An IPA brewed with Oats and our favorite blend of malts, hopped with Citra and Simcoe and fermented with our favorite house ale yeast. Vivid, crisp and peachy.”
Welcome to Fridurday IPA, a beer brewed with Simcoe and Chinook for everyone’s favorite day of the week.