- Join Aslan Brewing Company for their fourth birthday on June 2. Aslan’s known for throwing a good party, don’t miss music, a double can release and much more at both locations.
- Speaking of can release, check out Aslan’s hilarious video for the new Alligator Suitcase cans coming soon!
- Boundary Bay is giving their packaged product labels a makeover! Same beer, new labels, soon to be found all around Bellingham.
- Wander is collaborating with Canadian favorite Field House Brewing Co., we can’t wait to see what coolship goodies are coming our way to round out the season.
- Your collaboration dreams are coming true… Big Trouble Truck, local dumpling favorite, is collaborating with Menace Brewing!
- You can now drink beer/wine outside at Illuminati! They’ve set up an outdoor beer/wine garden for your sunshine enjoyment.
Second Wave Double IPA
Brewed exclusively for our friends down south at Brouwers/Bottleworks, this IPA stays true to Structures’ style. It’s hazy, juicy and delicious with a really sweet looking label. Cans will be found only at Bottleworks, but you can find it on draft in Bellingham at their taproom, too.