- Atwood Ales will begin hosting brewery tours the first Saturday of each month throughout the summer starting June 1st! Head to their website to sign up for a day at their beautiful farm.
- Mark your calendars for Movie Mondays at Aslan Depot! Once a month the Depot will show a classic movie outside in their beer garden starting with Dazed and Confused on June 10th.
- Don’t miss Boundary Bay’s Ski to Sea block party this Friday at 5:30 pm. There will be food, beer, & outdoor live music!
- On the same note, Stones Throw is hosting one of their stellar block parties on SATURDAY in celebration of Ski to Sea race day! On Sunday, they will offer an extended beer garden to the event. If you’re in the neighborhood, it’s right around the corner so make sure you stop by.
- Structures releases bottles of Bier de Miel on Friday! If you’ve been enjoying this delicious fireweed honey saison in the taproom then you’ll definitely want to catch it in bottles.
GRUFF Brewing Co.
(in collaboration with North Corner Brewing Supply)
6% ACID Saison
Robert and Chris used German wheat and pilsner malt plus a healthy acidulated malt to make this mighty fine saison!
Illuminati Brewing Company
Who’s Vernon? IPA
Who’s Vernon? is a well balanced IPA that throws huge dank fruit notes from a mix of Amarillo and Mandarina Bavaria. A smooth bitterness is rounded out with a full mouthful thanks to some oats and wheat.
The Saison Sehome brings you a crisp, classic flavor with a Bellingham twist using Skagit Valley malt and Loral hops from Yakima Valley. It features a bright pear, and subtle spice, with a quenching effervescent finish.
Kulshan Brewing Co.
Bingo Bango Imperial IPA
Big and bold, it offers just enough bready malt tones and slight sweetness to balance out the warming alcohol and enormous hop character that lies within. This beer is of course all about the hops, and it delivers big with zesty notes of tangerine, grapefruit, and pine needles, followed up by subtler notes of black tea and cantaloupe.
Malted Oats and unmalted wheat give this beer a soft and smooth malt presence, as well as mild toasty bread notes. The real star in this show is obviously the hops, and they don’t disappoint. Big notes of lime, peach, and strawberry jump out of the glass, followed by slighter citrus notes of grapefruit and tangerine.
A deeply satisfying beer, Maibock has beautiful bready and toasty malt notes and a warming alcohol presence. Delicate floral hop character and a mild sweetness blend delightfully, creating an exquisitely balanced beer that finishes clean and dry.
(in collaboration with Field House Brewing)
Nelson Sauvignon Blanc
Nelson Sauvignon Blanc is a hybrid mash-up of a fermentation. We created an extra pale base beer using Patagonian grown malt which was then allowed to ferment freely with our house ale strain in our oak open top foeder. We then blended the base beer with sauvignon blanc grape juice, dry hopped with Nelson Sauvin, and allowed the beer to undergo a secondary fermentation. The resulting brew is ultra-dry, grape forward, and uniquely wine-like. Look for the Field House oak-aged wild version of the collaboration in the coming months.
Wander Litely American Lager
Comprised of American 6-row, corn, and flaked barley, Wander Litely is light and dry with a slight graininess balanced by a whisper of Yakima grown hops. Best served refreshingly cold straight from the can, so crack open a cold one and let your mind drift back to simpler times when your very first beer was your favorite beer.