- Join Boundary Bay this afternoon/evening for their Citra Vibes Summer Beer Release Party! There will be kiddie pools, sprayers, beach balls & of course, Citra Weisse on draft. This is the perfect event for this muggy and hot weather we’ve had all week!
- Happy 1st Birthday to Lost Giants Cider! Come celebrate with them tomorrow with music, lawn games, food trucks and cider releases. Thanks for the last year of awesome ciders, cheers to you!
- Speaking of, Lost Giants’ weekly infusion is peach and fresh mint infused cider this week! Sounds like a good excuse to check out a birthday party this weekend…
- Go help Illuminati Brewing Company celebrate their last day of serving beer to this awesome community on Saturday, 6/15. Thank you for the role you’ve played in Bellingham beer for the last two years, Illuminati. Cheers to you.
- Kulshan is having a beer sale all weekend in celebration of Fathers Day and graduation! 10% off all packaged beer to go all weekend, and 20% off for dad on Sunday! Join Kulshan again on Tuesday 6/18 for a pint night for Homes Now Not Later, a tiny home project for those in need of a home.
- Join Melvin Brewing Bellingham on Saturday 6/15 for their corn hole tournament at 4 pm! Live music, IPAs and corn hole, a great combination for a sunny Saturday
- Overflow Taps hosts a very special block party for the Sofia Milstead Memorial Fund with music, fire pits and fundraising, this Saturday at their Lynden location! Drink beer outside for a lovely cause, in memory of Sofia Milstead.
Aslan Brewing Co.
This premium quality pale lager is made with whole white rice and German Pilsener malt, which went through a 4-hour cereal/decoction mash. Lightly hopped with Strisselspalt for a hardly noticeable 17 IBUs. Fun fact, when Budweiser still used real hops they used Strisselspalt after they had to switch away from Saaz. This beer is dry, crisp, and intensely satisfying.
This beer is in honor of our Bellingham sister city Tateyama, Japan. The Bellingham Sister Cities Association is a community based organization that seeks to promote intercultural understandings, economic and tourism ties, and world peace. Second fun fact, Bellingham has seven different sister cities across four different continents.
Boundary Bay Brewery
Dad Bod IPA
Dad Bod is a medium-bodied, easy-drinking IPA that epitomizes its physique with a soft bitterness and juicy, smooth finish. The namesake is a fresh and flowy trail on Galbraith Mountain that embodies the notion that no matter who you are, what you look like, or what you’re doing, you can always send it. Embrace your sense of adventure and enjoy a tropically toned IPA.
GRUFF Brewing Co.
GRUFF LITE is back just in time for some hot weather! It’s clean, it’s crisp, its 4% and tastes really good in the sun.
Herb’s is bringing back the Cox’s Orange Pippin cider, as well as releasing Black Note, their first blackberry cider!
Herb’s also just released a new can for your dad to enjoy on the greens this weekend… Birdie Juice is their newest dry cider and pairs perfectly with some Herb’s Cider Titleist golf balls
Illuminati Brewing Company
Duhh-Kota Raspberry Sour
Illuminati’s parting beer: A delicious, refreshing sour, bursting with notes of raspberry jam and fruity flavors!
Kulshan Brewing Co.
Mosaic, Azacca, El Dorado, and Idaho 7 are featured in this version of Kulshan’s perpetually changing hazy IPA recipe.
The North Fork Brewery
Red and blonde wine barrel aged sour ale blend on local Bow Hill blueberry powder!
7% ABV on this edition
Zippy w/ Lime
Brewed with raw white wheat from Skagit valley and subtly hopped with Amarillo, with a touch of Coriander in the boil. Structures added house processed lime juice and zest at the end of fermentation to accentuate the insanely crisp nature of this beer.
Hopped with Amarillo and a lot of Galaxy. Crazy aromas of candied pineapple and resinous pine. Probably has a lot IBUs in it.
This year LIGHTNINGFLASH strikes with fluffy layers of spelt and unmalted wheat layered upon a thick dry hopping of Amarillo and Centennial. Glowingly hazy and brightly bursting with huge floral citrus aromatics and notes of ripe summertime berries.