- Bellingham Cider Company is doing the 4th of July in style this year! If you want a table with a special menu, amazing few of the fireworks, and even better cider, make sure you call and make your reservation today.
- Welcome to Bellingham, Stemma Brewing! Their grand opening is on Saturday, 6/29. Make sure to stop by and check out Bellingham’s latest brewery, they are so rad!
- Join Herb’s Cider, tonight, 6/28 as they celebrate Pride Night and raise money for PFLAG of Whatcom County. There will be cider specials, live music from DJ Tim “Herb” Alexander, and cider donuts from Rocket Donuts.
- This Sunday, 6/30, Kulshan will host K2K, a rase from the Roosevelt location to the Sunnyland location for an awesome party. It’s ‘Merica themed, so make sure you dress up in the most patriotic garb you own, even if it’s a few days early! Cheers!
- Lost Giants’ weekly infusion is a Cherry-Infused Dry Cider! Cherries are currently in the height of their season so make sure you try some before it disappears!
Peachee Peach Sour Blonde
Peachee Peach Sour Blonde Ale fermented with saison and brettanomyces yeasts, aged for over 8 months on hand-picked, hand-processed, estate grown frost peaches.
Aslan Brewing Co.
Captain Ron IPA
Last year it was all Mandarina Bavaria hops. This time around the beer is mostly hopped with Callista, a new super low alpha hop from Germany. This allowed Aslan to add way more hops to the whirlpool than usual, which created some really smooth layers of flavor. Heavily dry hopped with both Callista and Mandarina Bavaria. This hazy IPA has intense hard fruit candy flavors, velvety mouthfeel, and very low bitterness.
Black Note Blackberry Cider
Made with 100% Washington grown apples and Pacific Northwest blackberries, nothing says summer quite like this delicious cider. The blackberries lend a full, ripe, fruit forward flavor that is perfectly balanced by delicate residual sugars and the crisp acidity of the apples.
It Likes You! Gose
Briny and tart with a lemon/lime kick, just in time for summer lovin’!
Melvin Brewing Bellingham
Yaas Queen! Cherry Pale
A portion of proceeds from this cherry pale will benefit Northwest Youth Services’ Queer Youth Program!
Stones Throw Brewery
Kristal Clear Kristallweizen
Extra bright, light and clear, this Kristallweizen is bready and biscuity with a hint of banana. Similar to the hef with a portion of wheat malts, a reserve blend of noble hops was used for a clove aroma.
Fog: Cottonwood Fog
Light, dry, and gorgeously hazy featuring Ekuanot, Glacier, and Loral hops. Floral and juicy for summer sipping and picking airborne tree-happiness from the sticky rim of your glass.