- Keep up with Gruff Brewing Co.’s special World Cup viewing schedule with adjusted morning hours for early games and a Sunday brunch spectacular. Check out their Instagram for details.
- Beer Prom 2018 is TOMORROW (Saturday, 6/30)!!!! Check out all the collaborations brewed specifically for this event benefitting Lydia Place.
- The North Fork Brewery made their annual collaborative beer with the Whatcom Humane Society Winnie’s Rescue Red. Bottles are available at the brewery and Elizabeth Station while supplies last.
- Having beer festival withdrawals? Us too. Brewers by the Bay, benefitting several local charities through Bellingham Bay Rotary Club, is just a month away! Check out details here.
- There’s a brand new awesome 5,400 sqft building, with a patio, that’s starting renovation in downtown Bellingham on July 1st. Brewery? See here.
Boundary Bay Brewery
Citraweisse, a kettle-soured Berliner-style weiss is a seasonal session ale brewed with Bellingham summers in mind. A hefty dry-hop of Citra® gives this refreshing brew a powerful citrusy punch.
4.5% ABV, 8 IBU
Check out Gruff’s newest addition to the tap list. Hazy, sweet, smooth.
Corsage Pale Ale
Brewed in collaboration with San Juan Island Brewing for Beer Prom, this pale uses Loral hops to give you a floral aroma, resembling the corsage you spent too much time picking out back in the day. Cheers!
Illuminati Brewing Company
Purple Rain Glitter Gose
Glitter beer is one of the growing niche trends right now in the craft world and you’ll have the chance to try it this Saturday at Beer Prom. This gose was a collaboration with Scrappy Punk Brewing; looking majestic!
Beer Prom IPA
This collaboration is a West Coast IPA that was brewed with Old Schoolhouse Brewery in Winthrop, WA. It is balanced, yet hop forward with lots of tropical and citrus fruit characteristics. The Golden Promise and Flaked Wheat add just enough bready characteristics and body to balance out these unique hops.
North Fork Brewery & Twin Sisters Brewing
Nettling Kids Saison
This locally-harvested Stinging Nettle saison is now available at North Fork Brewery. One of Tom Eastwood of Twin Sisters’ pre-opening collaborations, this saison is an intriguing preview of what’s to come from Twin Sisters.
Brewed in collaboration with Icicle Brewing for Beer Prom, this Mexican Lager is tasty, refreshing and brewed with lime zest. Notes of dry-roasted nuts, toasted grain, and corn are complimented by a citrus forward zest kapow!
Brewed with spelt, oats and barley. Hopped with Huell Melon and just a touch of Denali.
Lost Giants Cider Company
Elderberry Semi-Dry Cider
This ruby red, semi-dry cider was made with regional Elderberries and a blend of traditional dessert and cider apples. The tartness of the Elderberry is balanced with sweet Washington apples giving us a subtle sharpness, delicate mouthfeel and a semi-dry finish.