- Save the date for Lost Giants Cider’s 1st birthday! There will be special ciders, games, raffles, food trucks and music in celebration of their first rotation around the sun. It’s all on June 15th from 12-9 pm!
- On Friday, June 21, Aslan Depot hosts a Bright Night Market, featuring a variety of hot sauce and salsa vendors from the area and food from the always delicious Paellaworks. Celebrate the summer solstice with spicy food and salsa dancing at the Aslan Depot from 5-11 pm.
- This weekend Boundary Bay hosts one of their Bill Murray movie nights in the Mountain Room, with a special used gear swap before the screening of Meatballs. Gear Swap @ 8 pm, Trivia at 8:30 and movie at 8:45 this Saturday, June 9!
- Make sure you stop by Brewers by the Bay this Saturday 6/9 at the Depot Market Square! From 6-9 you can taste beers from a variety of breweries as well as some cider, enjoy some live music and food trucks! Tickets are $25 in advance or $30 at the door. This event benefits the Bellingham Bay Rotary Club and their efforts to install safe docks at Bloedel Donovan.
- On Saturday, June 15 Melvin Brewing Bellingham is hosting a cornhole tournament at 4 pm! Better start practicing!
- This weeks Lost Giants Cider infusion is Strawberry Kiwi Dry Cider!
- Join Elizabeth Station on Friday, June 14 for the release of the highly anticipated 3 Way IPA, a collaboration between Fort George (Astoria, OR), Ruse Brewing (PDX) and Cloudburst (Seattle). Cans and Draft available.
Aslan Brewing Co.
B Proud IPA
Brewed to benefit Bellingham Pride & celebrate PRIDE month nationally, this IPA takes pilsener and wheat malts & combines them with Centennial, Chinook and Cascade to deliver a light, dry, and refreshing take on IPA. The C hops may no longer be sexy to the IPA crowd, but they’re still hits worth remembering. More bitter than most un-clarified IPAs, but that keeps your pallet refreshed. Lemon/lime, with overtones of pine and background notes of pineapple anyone?! Special thanks to Skagit Valley Malting, and Yakima Chief for their generous contributions to this beer.
GRUFF Brewing Co.
Space Cadet Lindsey IPA
This N.E style ipa is made with Denali hops and is 8% of pure juicy goodness. May it take your tastebuds to where they have never gone before.
Kulshan Brewing Co.
Mango Strawberry Apero
This unusual brut beer is thirst quenching and delightfully refreshing. Sweet strawberry notes are apparent up front, followed by juicy mango accents. Extremely dry and clean, this style is still a staff favorite.
Revenge of the Lawn Gnomes IPA
Made with Citra, Simcoe and Azacca! Slight haze and mild, grassy bitterness. Come partake in a little mischief, maybe get a little spooked!
Stones Throw Brewery & The North Fork Brewery
Six on Six
Well-rounded with a golden-light body, this pale was brewed with six hop varieties and six malt varieties. A smooth floral aroma in the melon and tangerine flavors pairs well with the malty sweetness. An ode to Mt. Baker’s Chair 6!
Oat Pale Ale hopped with a rad blend of African Queen, El Dorado, and Simcoe. Big notes of lemon and berry in this one.
Twin Sisters Brewing Company
The original lager got a tropical twist!
OG Dark Lager
The Original Lager was out enjoying the sun and it got a tan .
Splendid Sunlight IPA
This burst of brightness is all West Coast. Additions of unmistakable classic Yakima Valley hops create a firm bitterness and bouquet backed by a malt bill decorated with full rich malted red winter wheat.