It’s looking like a fine weekend to grab your Tap Trail Passport and hit the Trail with some friends. We want you to be ready for what to expect out there because it’s wild wild beer scene these days.
- Structures Brewing has announced they will start canning sometime in the fall-ish (more to come on this soon!) They’ll be going with Wild Goose Canning.
- James tells us the heart and passion of Structures will always be on bottle conditioned beers.
- Structures Brewing has brand new pints to enjoy their Northeastern style beers in.
- Skagit County’s “Brewing Zone” is about to get even more robust if the rumored partners from Jester King are moving a new brewery there.
- Gruff Brewing is still cracking away on construction and are currently working on their beer garden, which will, arguably, be one of the best in Bellingham when complete.
- Head to Sails and Ales with Boundary Bay Brewery this weekend!
- Not to mention their Fryday Fish Fry, Happy Hour BBQ and popular BIFT Comedy Night have all started back up for the season in the Beer Garden.
- Wander Brewing is teaming up with Chrysalis Inn for beer and food pairing on June 21st!
- Atwood Ales in Blaine has put out a video on how to drink their Farmhouse and “British Style” beers.
The North Fork Brewery
Dirty blonde sour ale
Aged in wine barrels
Dry hopped w/columbus, crystal
(*back on tap, not new)