- Boundary Bay and Atwood Ales join local firefighters in a collaboration beer made to raise money for Operation Warm, giving local elementary school children new coats for the winter. This Saturday, 7/20, you can help contribute by attending their fundraising event at Boundary Bay starting at 6 pm. There is a $10 suggested donation and you get to drink great beer for an even better cause. Don’t miss out.
- Aslan celebrates the joy of homebrewing through their Homebrewers Appreciation Day on 7/21. North Corner Brew Supply and Skagit Valley Malting will be there to answer any questions you may have for your personal brews, and you can look in on local home brewers, as well as one of Aslan’s brewers, brewing in the Aslan Depot courtyard. If you are even remotely interested in DIY beer, we highly recommend you make it out!
- Herb’s Cider just put two of their awesome ciders in 750 mL bottles! If you wanna take some of their Winesap or Northern Spy home with you, you’re in luck.
- Melvin Brewing changed ownership hands.
- Structures Brewing releases Raspberry Juice on Juice Saturday.
- Lost Giants’ weekly infusion is a Raspberry Lemon Cider! They are a creative bunch and we love seeing what they come up with every week.
Boundary Bay Brewery
Skipping Raindrops IPA
GRUFF Brewing Co.
German Style Hefeweizen
This tasty little treat is made with German wheat and a variety of Pilsner malts. It also likes to party to the sweet sounds of techno. That last part about the techno is not true, but I know the info above that is 100% accurate.
Sunnyland Stomp IPA
The Sunnyland neighborhood is truly one of Bellingham’s special places so it seemed only fitting to brew a beer to pay homage to this funky corner of town, and express our gratitude for being part of it. Similar to our classic Sunnyland IPA, but with some serious haze and big tropical fruit and berry notes, this is a bright and joyous beer, tailor-made for this neighborhood.
Feather Pale Ale
Pale ale hopped with Amarillo, Cascade, and Chinook. Cheers!
Without Further D’Haze
A hazy IPA with low IBUs that features a soft mouthfeel and biscuit undertones. Hop flavors produce a hint of stone fruit and tart pineapple.
Vagare Italian Pilsner
A showcase of Italian grown, @weyermann_specialty_malts malted barley complimented by a beautiful dry-hopped bouquet of Tettnang hops. A clean and snappy malt profile caught in a floral-storm of refreshing hop fragrance. Mildly bitter, intensely enjoyable. Salute!
Yummy Bits IPA
A tantalizing blend of Ekuanot cryo, El Dorado, and Sabro hops intermingling with big juicy ripe peaches. Huge stone fruit character with minimal bitterness. Get your Bits while they’re fresh!