- Monday nights are Industry Night at the Aslan Depot! Come in with proof of employment in the service industry and get $1 off your beer or $10 off wine bottles.
- The week of July 13-July 22, Chuckanut celebrates their 10 year anniversary. With events happening every night including specialty anniversary beers, bingo night and brewery tours, help Bellingham celebrate 10 years of a brewery that paved the way for many others. Details here!
- Menace on the Mic, a standup comedy special at Menace Brewing, is returning next Wednesday, July 11 at 9 pm
- Our mouths are watering thinking about an upcoming collaboration between North Fork Brewery and Matchless Brewing!
- Beer Prom raised $8,500 for Lydia Place, helping families in Bellingham experiencing homelessness! Well done Bellingham beer drinkers!
Bellingham Cider Company
Rainier Cherry Dry
Bellingham Cider Company expanded their tap list this week and released Rainier Cherry Dry. If it tastes as good as it looks, we are in for a tart and sweet treat.
Illuminati Brewing Company
Thrasher German Weissbier
An authentic German wheat ale, slightly cloudy with aromas of rich baked bread, clove, and allspice and bright flavors of banana. This weissbier has a mouthwatering aroma and a drinkability to match.
Kulshan Brewing Co.
Bright and highly sessionable, this Raspberry Gose pays homage to NW Washington’s unbeatable long summer days and the hardworking Raspberry farmers of Whatcom County. Slight tartness melds perfectly with notes of fresh raspberries creating a delicious experience that will appeal to any palate.
Muy Bien Mexican-Style Lager
This easy drinking Mexican Style Lager features the classic characteristics that make beers from South of the border MUY DELICIOSO; Subtle malt flavor, light hopping to balance and a smooth, crisp and endlessly refreshing finish. MUY BIEN pairs excellently with a lime, but even better with life. SALUD!
Form and Void DIPA
Form and Void is a hybrid Double IPA. If you combined Juice on Juice with Die in Haze you would have this. Heavy pineapple and peach flavors, dry yet creamy. Oddly refreshing, with a balanced bitterness.
Chinook hops and 5.8% of easy drinking goodness.