- Next week Wander Brewing is releasing a collaboration with Redhook Brewing called Numbers before Names Belgian IPA. Brewed with a bunch of experimental hops. Redhook is celebrating its opening of the Capital Hill brewery in Seattle by collaborating with some of the region’s breweries. They have also done a collaboration with Aslan Brewing.
- Structures Brewing released a new can yesterday called Who Goes There. Brewed with wheat, oats and spelt and hopped with Amarillo and Nelson. $18 a four pack and no limit Word is they might not make it until Sunday!
- North Fork Brewery released a new branded growler! Head up 542 with your Passport and grab one.
- Menace Brewing is building a beer garden on the Meridian side of the brewery.
- Gruff Brewing is opening the grass area of their beer garden. They have a movie night scheduled in the coming weeks in that baller of a beer garden too.
- Boundary says they are running out of CitraWeisse cans. Best get to buying before that tasty treat is gone!
- Menace Brewing brewed up their first batch on their new 7BBl system
- Elizabeth Station’s Fifth Annual Sour Fest is scheduled for July 29th. Tickets on sale now. Featured breweries: pFriem (Hood River, OR), de Garde (Tillamook, OR), Engine House No.9 (Tacoma, WA), Crooked Stave (Denver, CO), TRiNiTY (Colorado Springs, CO), and many more.
- Recreation NW and Stones Throw are teaming up to throw a popup Beer Garden next weekend.
- Schweinhaus Biergarten celebrates it’s Anniversary on July 22nd!
Tales of Ordinary Madness (IPA)
7.1% ABV // big body + orange notes + dank
An IPA brewed in collaboration with Reuben’s Brews. This IPA displays an intense resemblance to pulpless orange juice. A large addition of oats were used to further accentuate mouthfeel and add to its juicy character. Expect a smooth, pungent, and expressive IPA.
Grain: Skagit Valley Malting Violetta and Vienna
Guest Brewer: Noah Burns
EAST COAST IPA (5%)
This one is special because we used OBSIDIAN malt from Skagit Valley Malting.
Fairhaven Stones Throw Brewery