- A NEW food truck, FEAST, will launch at Structures Brewing Friday 29th and Saturday 30th. We spoke with the owner yesterday and this food sounds…SPLENDID. They are excited to have their Grand Opening at Structures. They feel the James’ attention to detail pairs well with their attention to detail.
- Tap Trail acquired Bellingham Beer Week and we’re gearing up for a premiere craft beer event. Stay tuned for details and a brand new website! The current site is being worked on and isn’t active
- Bellingham’s craft beer mania continues and our breweries are expanding. Need a jobbie-job? Aslan Brewing and Wander Brewing are hiring.
- We’ve been told Melvin Brewing, who’s opening up shop in Bellingham, is spearheading an event to showcase Bellingham’s breweries at this year’s GABF. We’ll have Tap Trail goods there.
- Chuckanut’s 2nd location, South Nut, is well on it’s way to completion. The new porch was just finished.
- Elizabeth Station’s famed Sour Fest is this weekend! Only a few tickets left!
Tell your friends and have a beer date!