- Chuckanut hosts their Oktoberfest in less than a month! They know a thing about German beer so you may want to mark your calendars for September 14th…
- If you’re a lady in the craft beer industry, Pink Boots Society Bellingham is hosting their first educational event as an official chapter on Sunday, August 25th at Skagit Valley Malting at 3 pm! Learn about the future of craft malt as well as upcoming ways to get involved with Pink Boots, a network of industry ladies making moves in craft beer.
- Join Stemma Brewing on August 30 for their first installment of The Afterglow Comedy Hour, which will be every last Friday of the month from here on out! Comedy starts at 9 pm… don’t miss out.
- Lost Giants has a killer weekly infusion for you cider lovers, make sure you get some of their Honeydew Melon & Mint infused dry cider!
- Don’t forget about Wander’s Vanbier Block Party this Saturday, 8/17 from 1-5 pm! There will be vans, lawn games, new beers, and basically everything else that makes for a rad summer day. Cheers!
Aslan Brewing Co.
Orange Suede Suit Farmhouse Ale
Aslan worked with Fortside Brewing on this beer and blended hard red and soft white Skagit Valley Pilsener malt through a multi-step mashing process then whirlpooled it with Hallertau Blanc hops. The final step was to ferment and age the beer in neutral French oak for several months with zested and pressed Cara Cara oranges. If Orangina befriended a farmhouse ale, went on a few dates, fell in love, got married, and had a kid, you’d end up with this! Spritzy, light barnyard aroma, orange essence, and so so drinkable. ⠀
Menace-tirith Pale Ale
This 5.5% pale ale will remind you just how much you love a good pale on a hot summer day. Cheers, Menaces!
Stemma Brewing Co.
Log Off Lager
This Helles Lager offers a sweet grain aroma followed by a delicate soft malt flavor showcasing 100% Francin malt grown in Skagit Valley and malted by @skagitvalleymalting . At 4.9% ABV this easy drinking lager is refreshing and perfect for any occasion.
4.2% ABV, Crisp, crushable, and TAYSTEEEEEEE!!! It’s the dog days of Summer and it’s official that the old M’s will be keeping the playoff streak alive.