- Join Aslan for their Fresh Hop Forum at the Aslan Depot on September 29. Fresh hop season is upon us, meaning delicious and crisp fall beers will be gracing tap lists around town. Leave it to the Depot to curate a special tap list of the Northwest’s best fresh hop beers, including their own fresh hop IPA. A portion of this event’s proceeds will benefit Growing Veterans.
- Bellingham Cider Company’s patio is officially open! Join them this weekend for brunch with a view.
- Menace is releasing 40 oz malt liquor bottles on Saturday, August 18 at 12 pm for $10 a bottle. Check out Bellingham’s first…craft 40??
- Save the dates for upcoming block parties! Elizabeth Station and Primer Coffee have one coming up on September 2, and the next weekend you can check out the Stones Throw block party on September 8.
- Chuckanut is having their Oktoberfest celebration on September 8 from 1-10 pm! Mark your calendars for a celebration of the German-style beers that Chuckanut is world famous for.
- Help welcome Stoup Brewing from Seattle to the Bellingham beer market, tonight August 17 at 5 pm at Elizabeth Station.
- Kulshan did a cool thing where they exchanged casks with Westland Whiskey! Check out their Instagram for more details.
GRUFF Brewing Co.
Brut Force IPA
GRUFF not only has new simplified glassware, but a new Brut IPA to fill it with! This bubbly brew is 9.0% ABV.
Lost Giants Cider Company
Plum-infused Dry Cider
Lost Giants keeps the infusions coming with this late summer fruit favorite. Check it out at their taproom!
City of Solace DIPA
New DIPA, hopped with Mosaic and Citra. Dry with notes of creamy tangerines and melons. Cans release todat @ 3pm. Yet another sweet label by the one and only Matt Reid.
Bright, effervescent, and jam packed with aromas of bright lemon, fresh cut grass, and spicy, floral, danky basil from Cloud Mountain Farms. Van Bier season seems to come and go quickly, check it out before it’s gone!