- Cider lovers, Thousand Acre Cider House is on the way! Keep your ears and eyes open for a new cider option downtown. We can’t wait to see what it’s like!
- Aslan is getting closer to opening it’s doors to Aslan Seattle in Fremont at the end of September! If you’re a Seattleite, make sure you don’t miss it.
- August 4th! Party with GRUFF and Boundary Bay at their Adult Swim block party. It should be a blast, so if you’re looking for a way to spend a perfect sunny day downtown, this is for you.
- Join Stones Throw for their annual Endless Summer Block Party tomorrow! They are notoriously good at block parties so if you haven’t been, you need to go. If you’ve been? You still need to go. Cheers to sunshine!
- Herb’s Cider is starting a loyalty program; earn money for each dollar you spend. It’s so easy to sign up, just at their location through Square! Join next time you’re in!
- Check out Lost Giant’s weekly infusion, blackberry dry cider!
Sunny & Bright
Sunny, and it’s sister, Bright, were co-fermented with the flagship “ginger bug” from Bright & Sunny Ginger Beers, and Atwood’s saison yeast in oak barrels with some fun dry hop additions. Cheers to the funk!
Aslan Brewing Co.
Back for a third year, this DIPA resembles the 2018 version as a near single expression of Azacca hops grown for us by our friends at Roy Farms. Azacca is a unique hop, straddling the line between piney and over the top naval orange. What we get in Alligator Suitcase is an upfront immediate distinction as fresh squeezed pulp-y orange juice that finishes with a really rad piney bitterness. While more bitter than most hazy double IPA’s, the finishing bite is refreshing to the palate. Heavy whirlpool and dry hopping, little hops added elsewhere – enjoy fresh or not at all!
PM to the AM Funk
This noteworthy beer was blended to help mark the 12th anniversary of @baileystaproom in Portland, OR! The blend consists of two of the oldest beers in our barrel program. Each began its life in October of 2016. The first beer consisted of pilsener and wheat malts, in equal proportions with negligible hop additions. The second beer included pilsener, wheat, and rye malts with low alpha french hop. Both were fermented and aged in single-use red wine barrels.
Boundary Bay Brewery
Traverse season is back! Don’t miss Boundary’s annual collaboration with Bellingham Traverse. This is an extremely crushable race beer.
GRUFF Brewing Co. & Menace Brewing
Purple Panda Marion Berry Sour
This light and refreshing kettle sour is perfect for a hot summer day!
Kulshan Brewing Co.
Beer Prom IPA (collaboration with Old Schoolhouse Brewery)
Golden Promise malt and flaked wheat create a smooth and bready platform for assertive hopping, courtesy of Simcoe, Azacca, and Loral hops. Balanced, yet hop forward with lots of grapefruit, pine, and orchard fruit notes, this beer is a hop head’s delight.
Slow Dance Hazy IPA (collaboration with Bale Breaker)
Slow Dance IPA is highly drinkable, and absolutely bursting with bright hop notes. Pilsner malt combine with wheat and oats to create a body that is both crisp and smooth, and also slightly hazy. On the hop side of things, light strawberry and lime notes play sidekick to big notes of grapefruit and tropical fruit, creating a hop profile that is both assertive and well balanced. Exciting on the palate, this IPA is playful and refreshing.
Kool Water Kolsch
Menace teamed up with Skagit Valley Malting, DVSAS and Bellingham Homebrewer of the Year to create this special beer! Don’t miss their event to release it tonight, August 2. There’s nothing like drinking for a good cause!
Mr. McFeely Strawberry Oregano Sour Ale
Made with fresh local strawberries from Spotted Owl Farms in Blaine! This beer is a collaboration with Atwood Ales, cheers to neighbors and the Neighborhood of Make Believe!
The North Fork Brewery, Atwood Ales, and FrinGe Brewing
Wink Wink Wink Golden Ale
This is the first beer in The Outsiders collaboration series. Surprise, it’s not an IPA 😉 😉 😉
Blue on Black Fruit Puncheon
A 100% wood fermented spelt saison, this beer was additionally aged in white wine puncheons and then refermented on fresh picked local black currants and blueberries from our friends at Samson Farms.