- Join the Whatcom Mountain Bike Coalition this Saturday at the Aslan Depot to support their Galbraith Mountain parking lot project. The new parking lot will increase accessibility & safety for cyclists, so drink a beer for a good cause and support your local mountain bikers.
- Also, mark your calendars for the Fresh Hop Forum at Aslan Depot on September 28! There will be over ten different fresh hop beers and food from Local Tide. Don’t miss out on one of fresh hop season’s best events.
- Lost Giants’ infusion of the week this week is a Watermelon and Dried Chile Dry Cider, don’t miss it! These go quick.
- On Saturday September 7th, join Lost Giants in their parking lot turned Cider Garden for games, Goat Mountain Pizza, and more in celebration of Cider Week!
- On a similar note, Thousand Acre Cider House throws their grand opening bash on Friday, September 6! Help them celebrate.
- Mark your calendars for next Friday, August 30 as Stemma kicks off their monthly comedy hour on the last Friday of each month! There will be food from Mr. Frank’s Food Bus, and the show starts at 9 pm, cheers!
Aslan Brewing Co.
Edelstoff German Pilsener
This beer was brewed as Aslan’s entry into the Bitburger Challenge. When one of the most famous German breweries is judging your ability to make German lager bier, you have to make it authentic. This beer was triple decoction mashed with malt from a little known (in America) malt house in Northern Franconia, hopped with German noble varieties, fermented at 8°C, lagered for eight weeks, and 100% naturally carbonated. End result is a clean, bright, and refreshing beer with cutting minerality and a deep malt backbone.
Bellingham Cider Co.
Pina Colada Cider
Made with fresh coconut and pineapple, this cider was a collaboration with Coconut Kenny’s and is available both on draft as well as in slushy form.
Boundary Bay Brewery
Bay2Bae Hazy IPA
This Hazy IPA was born of a combined love for the sea and craft beer! Boundary ventured down to Gig Harbor and brewed this tropical island oasis with their good friends at 7 Seas Brewing!
GRUFF Brewing Co
Thank U, Next Hazy Brut IPA
Brewed with Ariana Hops this tasty new beer goes really good with the weekend. I also heard a rumor that a fresh batch of the LORAL PALE is on tap. But you are gonna have to swing in and see for yourself.
Kulshan Brewing Co.
Oaxacan Sunrise Coffee Lager
In your hands lies the final product of a collaboration full of fun and creativity. Made with Kulshan’s friends from Tacoma, @bluebeardcoffee, this unique beer boasts both the crisp notes of a Mexican lager and the bright fruity and nutty notes of Oaxacan coffee.
Mexican Pale Lager
This easy-drinking Mexican Lager would be the perfect beer companion out on a white sandy beach, but it also does pretty well sitting outside on a beautiful Bellingham summer day. Light crisp malt notes are the central feature of this beer, with a very dry, clean finish, and slight floral hop notes.
Menace Brewing & GRUFF Brewing
Purple Panda Marion Berry Kettle Sour
“Our goal with the Neighborhood of Make Believe collaboration series is to showcase the wonderful community of Bellingham. We live in one of the most amazing beer communities in the world and want to showcase this through our collaboration series with creativity, friendship, and love. Though Fred Rogers has long since been gone, his spirit lives on in all of us. Sometimes it is good to remember that all it takes to be good in this world at times is to be a good neighbor.
Stop in to Menace today to try our new beer made with our friends @gruffbrewing! The Purple Panda Marion-berry Kettle Sour Ale (ABV 4.0%) is our second beer release for our Neighborhood of Make Believe series! Come try this beer we made with our great friends at your friendly neighborhood brewery!”
Stemma Brewing Co.
Stemma’s newest hoppy creation is made with Skagit Valley Malt and might just be the best yet! Celebrate the end of summer and the deliciousness of this brew at Stemma’s End of Summer Party on August 31st featuring cornhole, live music, food and of course, Stemma Beer.
We really love this little beer. Brewed with raw Skagit Valley white wheat, fermented with Structures mixed culture, and hopped with Motueka. .
100% stainless fermentation for 20 weeks. Served out of its conditioning vessel.
haZealand IPA delivers New Zealand’s finest Nelson Sauvin and Wakatu Hops. Dazzlingly aromatic with notes of white grape, lime, and tropical fruit. A healthy dose of Golden Naked Oats make for a silky smooth mouth feel with a perceivable bitterness to balance the fruity hop profile.