- Sunday, August 26 is Bacon and Kegs takes over the Depot Market Square, a beer and bacon festival benefitting Whatcom Center for Early Learning. There will be two sessions available for entry, an all ages session from 11-3 and an over 21 session from 5:30-9 pm.
- Chili Bravo is back at Menace Brewing! You can once again enjoy your favorite local spicy beer fresh off the tap, cheers!
- Tonight is the Lagunitas Beer Circus at Elizabeth Station! Starting at 5 pm, you can enjoy beers from the new Lagunitas location in Ballard, as well as some Lagunitas Cali classics.
- On Sunday, August 26, catch Women’s Equality day at Greene’s Corner, including beers from Melvin, Boundary Bay, and Wander! The event runs all day long.
- Mark your calendars for the Kulshan Oktoberfest on September 15. Pretzels, brats, costumes and beer from all over town can be found at both the Roosevelt and K2 locations.
- On Saturday at 4 pm, Illuminati will host small but creative brewery, Beach Cat Brewing Company. Check out some of their beers while they’re in town!
- The latest infusion from Lost Giants Cider Company is a blackberry pear infused dry cider. Visit their taproom for a taste!
- Tonight at Aslan Depot there will be another amazing round of fresh dungeness crab sandwiches for sale starting @ 5pm!
Aslan Brewing Co.
Big Iron Altbier
It was fermented with an ale strain very slowly and cold, and then lagered for several weeks. The rich malt character is a result of the intense mash profile. It’s extraordinarily smooth body is a result of the the extended lagering, while its wonderfully crisp hop character is lent from the singular use of top quality Mittlefruh hops.
Fish Have Feelings IPA
This salmon-safe IPA was brewed for Hopworks’ Salmon Safe beer festival in Portland. You can find it at Aslan Brewing and the Aslan Depot tomorrow- don’t miss out, Bellingham.
Boundary Bay Brewery
The hefty malt backbone balances the substantial gift of hops this Double IPA has to offer. You’ll be enjoying it, and then bada-bing you find the bottom of the glass. The Don uses Eureka, Citra, Mosaic and El Dorado hops.
GRUFF Brewing Co.
Three words, pineapple mango hefeweizen.
Three more words, on tap now!
Stones Throw Brewery
This version of Stones Throw’s single malt and single hop beer is made with Chinook hops and Violetta Pilsner Malt from Skagit Valley Malting. Get it while it lasts
Independent George Raspberry Hefeweizen
Made with a raspberry puree, Menace is ending the Summer of George by killing (the keg) Independent George. This is a limited batch!
This pilsner is Strutures’ newest and perhaps the lightest brew. Caroline was made with Tipo pilsner malt and Hallertau traditional hops.
Fresh off the canning line, your favorite peach IPA is back! Yummy Bits is loaded with Citra cryo, El Dorado, Mosaic, and Simcoe hops and tons of peaches.