- Don’t miss the last couple days to show off your pup/fur baby at Boundary Bay’s Bark Week. Today and tomorrow are the last days of this event where you get $1 off your beer if you bring your pup to the beer garden! This is such a fun event for the summer so if you have a social doggo, bring them!
- Herb’s Cider is having a special Spanish event called Txotx! Seven courses of authentic Basque food as well as specialty cider pairings. This event is on September 8, but make sure you get tickets before they sell out!
- Saturday, join 122 West Brewing for their soft opening. This lasts for a week before their grand opening on September 6! Help welcome a new brewery to the Fountain District.
- Getcha cucumber on with Lost Giants Cucumber Infused Dry Cider as their weekly infusion!
- Kulshan is hiring for a taproom manager! The details are as follows, and more can be found here.
The Taproom Manager will be responsible for all Front-of-House operations including personnel management, customer satisfaction, as well as departmental planning and organizing for both locations.
The Taproom Manager ensures smooth operation of the taprooms by making sure that the taprooms are appropriately staffed, that bartenders and servers have everything they need to successfully and efficiently complete their tasks, that the taproom environments are comfortable, that the beers are at their absolute best, and that unforeseen needs are addressed quickly.
The Taproom Manager is an integral part of the management team and a representative for Kulshan brands. This position is responsible for upholding company values while ensuring our standards of quality and service to staff and customers are met.
Applications are due September 2!
- Don’t forget tonight is Stemma’s first After Glow Comedy Hour! This will be such a fun event starting at 9 pm on every last Friday of the month.
- Celebrate Cider Week next week with events at your favorite cider houses! Lost Giants is throwing a big party and Thousand Acre is celebrating their grand opening. The growing cider community in Bellingham is a good reason to celebrate.
Farm to Warehouse & “What is Hip?” Rosehip Saison
Catch Atwood’s two newest bottles at the Bellingham Farmer’s Market, or the Stemma Collaboration (Farm to Warehouse) in Stemma’s taproom. Cheers to funky beer!
Aslan Brewing Co.
Fish Have Feelings – Salmon Safe IPA
“The ale with them scales has migrated back to Bellingham. For this beer, we sourced Salmon-Safe Certified Hops from @royfarms_hops. To obtain this certification, farmers need to minimize or eliminate their use of harmful chemicals, which prevents any run-off that could negatively impact a salmons habitat. Roy Farms believes Salmon-Safe farming is “the right thing to do as a business! We want to be as nurturing to the soil as possible because the soil is our greatest asset. We also love fishing and eating salmon and want to take care of them so that they are around for everyone to enjoy.”⠀
Pineapple aroma and a subtle spicy kick, this juicy IPA packs a punch!
Kulshan Brewing Co.
A balanced and bold IPA, Tomyhoi is hazy in appearance, but bright and exuberant in character. Healthy doses of spelt malt and flaked oats create a smooth and pillowy malt platform, necessary to support an aggressive hop profile. Radiant hop notes of lime and lemon zest practically jump out of the glass to greet the drinker, and are accented by more subtle notes of tropical and orchard fruits to create a bright and juicy IPA.
MOPA! Mosaic Pale
his beer is something to cheer about! It is Pale Ale showcasing our use of Mosaic hops. It’s got a really nice bitterness, with great hop aroma and flavor. Stop by today and give it a try!
Cake Eater Juicy IPA
This new rotational IPA is bright and citrusy with notes of peach, mango and mandarin on the nose. The mouth feel is thick and soft with smooth and juicy citrus fruits in the flavor. This brew features Citra, Mosaic, Loral and Bravo hops, making it extra well-rounded and juicy IPA perfect for ending the summer.
6.7% ABV, 24 IBU
“We are stoked on this Citra and Amarillo hopped IPA…as always we strive to blurr the lines between a big mouthfeel and statistically dry.”
Ground Hop Day
The 2019 release of this annual brew is a diverse cocktail of Saaz hops alongside heavy dry hop additions of Triumph and Styrian Wolf. Ground Hop Day 2019 brings mind-bending sensations of banana, creamsicle, and lemongrass while remaining approachable and satisfying for the grind of the long harvest season!
Nitro Oat Pale
Welcome Wander’s newest nitro beer, a silky smooth oat pale! Available now.