- Elizabeth Station and Primer Coffee are hosting a block party on Sunday, September 2 at 3 pm. There will be a bouncy house, sangria stand, and of course enough beer and coffee to go around. Cheers!
- Atwood Ales needs your help picking hops! Sign up on their website to choose from 3 days of picking: www.atwoodales.com
- Mark your calendars for a special Kulshan event happening Thursday, September 13th benefitting Vamos Outdoor Project. There will be a silent auction and raffle, not to mention $1 of every pint sold will benefit Vamos. Cheers!
- There’s a new food truck on the scene! Keep your eyes open for Kebab Casual and the deliciousness they’ll be serving up in Bellingham from here on out.
- The Lost Giants infused cider this week is Watermelon Jalapeño Cucumber. It’s a total mouthful and flavor bomb, check it out at their tasting room now.
- New FUZZ release from Structures today! This time with Amarillo and El Dorado hops.
- Kulshan released Heliotrope in bottles today.
- It’s almost fresh hop season! That’s all. We’re just excited.
Aslan Brewing Co.
Stillmatic Brett IPA
Brewed with continental malts and a large portion of raw wheat to sustain the Brett Brux culture that lives in the foeder, the beer was then fermented and subsequently aged for 10 months. At the end of its dormancy the contents of the foeder were sent into the stainless tank that held the spent raspberries from the Pink Yoshi Berliner Weisse. Then dry hopped heavily with Nelson Sauvin. Hints of raspberry, loads of pineapple, and a touch of white grapes; this beer is funky, but the brett brux is beautifully balanced into the overall flavor of this juicy treat.
Bellingham Cider Company
NW Cherry Vanilla and Watermelon Mint Ciders
These ciders are both hold unique flavors that complement each other. Sounds like a good first and second round to us!
Illuminati Brewing Co.
Grim Reaper Dunkelweizen
The days are getting shorter and the beers are getting darker. We take the annual rise of the delicious dunkelweizen as a sign that fall is here, and so is fall beer.
Kulshan Brewing Co.
El Volcan Mexican-Style Amber Lager
This Mexican Amber Lager is light, crisp and refreshing with hints of bread, toast and a small amount of malt sweetness. Finishes dry with hints of spice, making you want more. El Volcan is now on tap at Roosevelt (K2) and in bottles at both locations.
North Fork Brewery
Aronia Berry Berliner Weisse
Copeland Pilsner malt from our friends at Skagit Valley Malting, Aronia berries, and red wheat make up the Deming, WA brewery’s newest sour!
Into The Eternal
This coffee stout uses Guatemalan coffee from Onyx. It’s the perfect balance between sweet and roasty, just the beer for the transition we are going through to fall.
a stout brewed with Guatemalan coffee from Onyx coffee, and conditioned on subtle amounts of Madagascar vanilla, and cinnamon.
Ground Hop Day
A dry hopped lager with Tettnang, Crystal, and Cashmere hops showcasing green tea, melon, and honey aromas. Soft, bready, and crushable from here to Yakima!