- Tap Trail there’s another brewery coming your way! Menace Brewing is set to open in early/late fall of this year, right on Meridian St, near the Fountain District. We’ll have details and a story coming soon! Menace will give you 11 breweries to choose from (2 Kulshans), after Gruff Brewing opens up for Bellingham Beer Week. Menace used to be in Ferndale, WA, but wanted to be closer to downtown, their taphouse (The Local) and expand their brewing operations. They will be on the new Passport, but won’t be open until sometime in October. They will remain a 4bbl brewery that they were in Ferndale.
- The NEW Bellingham Beer Week website will be up and running by Monday, August 15th.
- Bellingham voted Boundary’s Cedar Dust as the Bellingham’s Best IPA of 2016. Wander and Kulshan faired well in voting too.
- Wander and Kulshan released their collaboration Raspberry Lager. Now available at both breweries on draft and six packs.
- Looking for something to do this weekend? Head to Mount Vernon tomorrow for BrewFest. There’s 30 breweries and cideries for your drinking pleasure!
Made with 100% Skagit Valley Malt from Skagit grown barley.
Boundary Bay Brewery
Brewed every year to celebrate the Bellingham Traverse. This year’s recipe
55 IBU // 12.5°P OG // 5.5% ABV
North Fork Brewery
100% spontaneous sour ale
Exposed to the wilds of Deming on
3/14/14 and aged in a single whiskey barrel until now. 6.9%abv
Wander and Kulshan
Brewed with Skagit Valley Malt and raspberries from Samson Farm in Everson. Available on draft at both breweries and in 6 packs.
Brewed with 160lbs of fresh organic blackberries from Viva Farms.