- Lagunitas Brewing is opening in Seattle WA.
- Bellingham Beer Week events are stacking up with some pretty unique events and the new shirts just launched, so be sure to get yours!
- Bellingham’s newest brewery, Gruff Brewing, continues to release new beers, with another this week (see below.) Owner Chris Bierman tells me,
Gruff will be releasing at least one new beer per week for the foreseeable future.
- Structures is bottling a Mango Mixed Cultured IPA this week. It was aged 6 months in wine barrels and will be bottle conditioned and ready for their 1 year anniversary on December 2nd.
- Aslan Brewing has officially pushed distribution into Portland, as it continues to romp up and down the I-5 corridor.
- Wander Brewing is getting ready to bottle its first Foeder release.
Blackberry Fruit Puncheon
Belgian Brown Sour
Forbidden Peak Black IPA
Brewed using three different hops, has an ABV of 6.5%, and 47 IBUs
Brewed with a South African experimental hop U1/108. They say it’s slightly more bitter than their other IPAs.