- There’s another brewery opening up in Bellingham in late 2017 to early 2018. It’s in the Sunnyland neighborhood in a very cool location. We’re waiting to release full details on request of the owner, but we’ll have an interview and more coming soon. Standby!
- Tap Trail is hiring. Check it out
- Tap Trail we’ll be at this year’s Great American Beer Festival! Details coming soon.
- Melvin Brewing starts lunch service on August 14th
- There’s rumors that Illuminati Brewing will open in August
- Tap Trail’s next Passport hits in mid September. How are your summer passports doing? Get them in!
- A new food truck, Big Trouble, hit the Tap Trail last week. DUMPLINGS!
- Aslan Brewing Company won the Mayor’s City Center Award.
Group Think IPA
4.7% ABV. Brewed with oats and hopped at the same rate as many of their double IPAs.
Summer IPA at 4% ABV. Brewed with oats and spelt. Hopped with citra, amarillo, chinook and simcoe.
Mines of Moria (Dry Hopped Grisette)
5.5% ABV // light body + lemon & lavender notes + refreshing
An interpretation of a nearly forgotten style, said to once be brewed for the miners from the Hainaut province of Belgium. Similar to a saison, this beer is quite refreshing. It draws upon use of Mistral hops in both the whirlpool and dry hop to create a faint fruitiness reminiscent of sweet lemon peel with herbal notes of lavender. A fascinating farmhouse strain from a tiny brewery in Belgium was employed for fermentation, which gives this beer a distinct, yet balanced farmhouse character.
Brewed with two-row pale malt and hopped with santiam
8Bit Brunch Punch IPA
4% ABV. Sour IPA brewed with Ekuanot Lupulin powder than fermented with Pink Guava.
Cold steeped 60lbs of fruity Reko Ethiopian beans from Camber Coffee and blended them with a juicy citrus Australian Galaxy IPA.