- Stones Throw has brewed their community fresh hopped beer, made with hops given to them from friends’ and customer’s gardens, and will celebrate on October 20 at their Fresh Hop + Fall Harvest Swap block party! Mark your calendars.
- Registration for Trails to Taps Relay is open! Each leg of the 30 mile race ends at a brewery where the team member/runner receives four 4-oz drink tickets. There’s a finish line party too! Keep this in mind for October 21 @ 9:00 am! It’s always a good time. Register here.
- Melvin Brewing is celebrating Great American Beer Festival this Saturday with all day happy hour and $8 house beer flights. Keep your eyes peeled for local results all day long as awards start rolling in! Fingers crossed for Bellingham beer.
- Soktoberfest at Overflow Taps is tomorrow, September 22 from 12-5 pm. Join the Overflow team for their Oktoberfest related shenanigans at their Barkley Village location!
- Fremont Brewing will be at Elizabeth Station hosting events and giving prizes all month long in October, keep up with them for more details on Facebook and Instagram on how you can enjoy the entire fresh hop series as well as Dark Star from years past, only a couple weeks apart.
- The Lost Giants infused cider this week is blackberry lavender dry cider. Get it while it lasts!
- Bellingham Cider Company will be at Sedro Wooley Brewfest this Saturday, 9/22 from 2-7 pm. If you just can’t wait for beer/cider festival season, now’s your chance to get a head start!
Boundary Bay Brewery
BLIPA Flight #113
packed with a payload of six hop varieties likening to 6lbs per barrel! This hazy IPA touches down in the hoppy tropics with flavors of pineapple, melon and citrus, with a first-class velvety finish.
6.5% ABV, 60 IBU
Kulshan Brewing Co.
Marzen and Festbier
Celebrate one of the best seasons within craft beer with Kulshan’s double bottle release of their marine and festbier. Especially if you’re a lager drinker, these two are a nice break from light lagers we pound the rest of the year! Say hello to delicious carmell-y dark malt for fall.
Melvin Brewing Bellingham
Dehnke Nugs IPA
Named after an esteemed employee, Dan Dehnke, Dehnke Nuggz is packed full of Citra, Lupulin, and Simcoe. This IPA is smooth, lush and powerful!
This classic Belgian-style sour aged for 1 year in an American oak foeder. Our brewers are thrilled with the result. Worth the wait and draft only.