- Elizabeth Station is hosting Ecliptic Brewing from Portland and Modern Times from San Diego, tonight for a release of their new collaboration, a pineapple hazy IPA as well as other beers from both brewers on draft. Don’t miss it!
- Stones Throw is having their end of summer block party tomorrow, September 8 from 11 am to 8 pm. They’re known for throwing a good party so don’t miss out!
- Aslan teamed up with Growing Veterans, a hop growing project for veterans encouraged to grow food and communities, for their fresh hop harvest this year. Keep your eyes out for their Fresh Hop IPA called Charlie Foxtrot featuring these hops!
- There is a Structures can release today, Fresh FUZZ will be released when they open at 3 pm
- The Lost Giants Cider dry cider infusion this week is aronia berry! They keep releasing very unique twists on this local favorite, we’re excited to see what’s next.
- Grab your new Tap Trail Passport. 30 locations!
Aslan Brewing Co.
Das Boot Helles Lager
It’s often said that Helles is the most technically challenging beer to create. It can be considered a measuring stick to a brewers ability. To pay respect to the forebearers of the style, no corners were cut. This beer employed a decoction mash, used only nobel hops, and was lagered for 6 weeks. This Helles is 100% naturally carbonated and served brilliantly clear. Cans available at the brewpub and the Aslan Depot!
Heliotrope IPA bottles
This delicious summer favorite is finally available to go! We’ve all been slamming it on draft all summer long but now you can have Heliotrope in the comfort of your own fridge. Cheers!
Walking Distance IPA
The newest addition to the Walking Distance series highlights Simcoe and Amarillo hops. It’s a little boozier than it’s Walking Distance siblings at 6.6% ABV.
North Fork Brewery
North Fork snuck a little extra Electric Berryland on draft as well as a collaboration with Matchless Brewing, a British IPA that was originally supposed to be a “small beer”. You’ll have to go decide for yourself whether or not that’s true (it’s not).
Stones Throw Brewery
Dog Days Brown Ale
This brown, brewed in loving memory of a four-legged regular at the taproom, is full bodied with a pie crust flavor on the finish. The combination of dry hops makes this brown have cedar and herb characteristics, with a spice and toast aroma.
Crystal Cash IPA
Danky floral spelty oaty melony hazy goodness. Fluffy soft body and extremely easy drinking. Brewed with Crystal from Idaho and Cashmere from the Yakima Valley.