- The new Tap Trail map hits streets today! Got grab it and enjoy the new additions of Melvin Brewing and Illuminati Brewing.
- Illuminati Brewing officially opened today! Head there and try their new beers!
- Checkout our new Tapped In Podcast!
- Boundary Bay is in the midst of planning their next Cedar Dust Trail day. Keep your ears open for more details on how to save the trails while enjoying a beer and mountain bike ride….a bham’ster’s paradise.
- Wander began a collaboration with Siren Craft Brew from London this week. Rumor (hashtags) has it that we can expect something barrel aged and sour. Our mouths are watering already.
- North Fork posted about a Brouwers/North Fork collaboration for the Browers 13thanniversary. All we can tell you is you can expect a LOT of pluots.
- After weeks of construction, the beer garden at Menace Brewing is officially open! As if you didn’t love drinking there already, a Beers Lite tastes even better outdoors.
- Stones Throw announced they will debut their Fresh Hop Brew October 8that a Fairhaven block party. Catch the community-hopped ale made with local hops from the Stones Throw Hustlers and their neighbors early next month.
- Saturday September 16th Kulshan will team up with Bellingham favorite Beer+Yoga at K2. This event starts at 10:30 am
Illuminati Brewing Company
Illuminati brings us their inaugural beer, the refreshing Freethinkers Pale Ale. This can be found at Overflow Taps at both locations as well as their tasting room on Hammer Drive.
Fermented and conditioned in red wine barrels, Solitude, Structures’ new brew was a blend of a mixed culture saison brewed with Amarillow Bract (3/4) and 100 pounds of Golden Goose Plums from Osprey Hill Farms (1/4). You can expect “waves of minerality, citrus rind, a chive-like savory note and a subtle coconut character.”