- Illuminati Brewing Company started their new baguette sandwich service out of their brewery. Now, not only can you find a variety of cheeses that pair well with both beer and wine, but enjoy a sandwich and a pint for this week’s football games.
- Boundary Bay released a date for their next Cedar Dust Trail day. You can help them save the trails on October 7th on Galbraith Mountain.
- Wander Brewing scheduled their Vanbier Block Party for October 14, 2017. Celebrate van life at their brew hall to celebrate their Vanbier can release. More details on the can release to come.
- Wander, Boundary Bay, Aslan, Kulshan and Chuckanut are all participating in a month long drive of warm clothes for Northwest Youth Services. Find out more here.
- The Fresh Hop Ale Festival in Yakima is this weekend. If you want to celebrate the season of the fresh hop in style, find tickets here.
Aslan Brewing Co.
5.4% ABV // light body + malt forward + dry – This seasonal lager is brewed in the modern method with a less conventional technique. Using Vienna malt and both Saaz and Hallertau Mittlefruh, this beer is a crisp and balanced bitterness to it. This festbier is smooth, crisp and dry with fresh toasted bread notes.
Boundary Bay Brewery
The Don Double IPA
20.2 P OG | 9.8% | IBU: FORGET ABOUT IT (100+) – The hefty malt backbone balances the substantial gift of hops this Double IPA has to offer. Boundary Bay also has their Harvest Rye, Fresh Hop Pale and Oktoberfest beers back in action for autumn.
Illuminati Brewing Company
Millenium Falcon IPA
Illuminati’s first ever IPA is an amber, malty take on on a northwest classic, using Galaxy, Falconer’s Flight, and Millennium hops, which together create a unique array of aromas and flavors.
Fresh Hop IPA
Kulshan will release it’s Fresh Hop IPA on Saturday, September 30 both in bottles and on draft at both taprooms. Over 700 pounds of fresh Citra hops were harvested from Yakima, Washington by the Kulshan team to create an IPA with a deep gold color and subtle hints of fruit and bread.
Stones Throw Brewery
Bitter Safe Than Sorry ESB
This ESB has a bread and herbal aroma with subtle fruit tones of orange and nectarine. Slightly citric, it was carefully dry-hopped with EKG hops to create a swirling, hazy body. 5.4% ABV, 26 IBU
Wheat Then Repeat
This moderately malty Belgian Wit was created using Fairhaven-grown fresh Willamette and Cascade hops. It has a golden straw color and subtle biscuity tones to match the wheat body and banana clove spice flavor. Light, crisp and lively. 5.2% ABV, 12 IBU
The Structures flagship IPA, Fuzz, has a new twist. This version called Fresh Fuzz was brewed with Huell Melon and El Dorado hops. Growler fills are encouraged.