Our email list is the first to hear about new local brewery openings, breaking news, exclusive email list gear deals & general craft greatness. Infrequent, not annoying, always full of beer. Sign up here.
- Structures Brewing’s new hours start tomorrow, Oct. 1st
- We’re holding our earth shattering Bellingham’s Best Beertender competition. Vote for your favorite here!
- Tap Trail and Bellingham’s amazing breweries are featured in the most recent edition of Sunset Magazine. Grab a copy.
- Structures got a few new 10bl tanks from Metal Craft in PDX. They also say more new toys are on the way.
- Atwood Ales is brewing up a “malus” inspired beer. Whatever it is, exactly, it’s inspired by apple trees.
5.3% ABV // 30 IBU // 1.056 OG
medium body + pumpkin spices + roasty
Rocky Horror Pumpkin Porter is a traditional style brown porter, with pumpkin and spices added. This once wildly popular style in the UK is often an afterthought in modern craft brewing. Its deep, roasty, and complexly refined base sets the stage for pumpkin, cinnamon, vanilla beans, and allspice to provide all of the familiar flavors of pumpkin pie.
Malt: British Pale, Carafa, Chocolate, C-60, Munich, Wheat