The Washington Beer Commission organizes some pretty awesome events to further the greatness that is #WABeer. Every year they promote the Washington Beer Open House. It’s a one day event where the public is encouraged to get to know their local breweries better. Tours are a popular event during Open House. This year, officially anyway, Boundary Bay, Aslan, Chuckanut, Wander and both Kulshan locations will be participating in #WABeerOH.
Washington State is home to 300 breweries and many of them are participating in the Open House. A full list of statewide events are located here. A map of all brewery locations is here.
Bellingham Breweries will be celebrating as follows! For a list of Tap Trail events head to our events calendar!
Boundary Bay Brewery
- Releasing their 2016 Imperial IPA bombers! Tours on the hour.
- Join us for informal tours at 12:30/1:30/2:30/3:30 and to talk with our brewers from noon to 4:30. We’ll have some Keller bier to taste for those over 21 yrs!
- OPEN TOURS // Aslan brewers on hand from 12PM – 5PM to do ‘OPEN’ tours as groups grow in numbers, answer questions, and explain the brewing process.
- WABL // First 20 members get a complimentary Aslan Taster glass.
- BEER GAMES // Corn Hole Toss, Beer-Can Pong, and Beer Trivia. Chances to win Aslan schwag!
- CANS // Singles of Batch 15 IPA and Dawn Patrol on special for $2 in the Brewhouse
Kulshan Brewery (K2 & James St.)
- Both our Kulshan Brewery Locations will be open to the public for ongoing casual brewery tours. Guest can walk about our brewery leisurely and freely and ask an experienced brewer questions.
- Tour and Q & A from 1-3pm